We look forward to seeing how God will develop us as we learn more about what it means to be a family of Christ-followers on mission with Him. These core focuses are a list of irreducible minimums that shape who we are and guide our decisions.
1) Centered On The Gospel- We are committed to root our identity and our activity in the Gospel message of Jesus Christ. – I Corinthians 15:1-8
2) Under Scripture- We are committed to teaching and applying the Bible boldly, accurately, and relevantly. – II Timothy 3:16-17
3) On Mission- We are committed to the mission of God through His church: “To make disciples of all nations.” - Matthew 28:19-20
4) Loving Family- We are committed to being a family for one another with God as our Heavenly Father. - John 1:12-13, Acts 2:42-47
5) Sacrificial Service- We are committed to serving others, following Christ’s example as the ultimate servant. Philippians 2:1-11
6) Audacious Faith- We are committed to trusting in a big God and attempting the unreasonable for His glory. Ephesians 3:20-21
7) Unusual Generosity- We are committed to giving to others in ways that reflect the generosity of God. – 2 Corinthians 8:1-15